Prices include a home cooked breakfast delivered to your door each morning and are based on two people sharing:
£105 per night Monday to Thursday
£110 per night Friday to Sunday
£730 per week
Self-Catering option: £645 bookable per week only
The Paddock View Shepherd Hut
Self-Catering option: £765 bookable per week only
2-night midweek retreat from Monday to Wednesday
- light supper upon arrival
- all vegetarian/vegan meals
- tea & coffee, homemade biscuits or
- cakes daily
- morning silent meditation
- evening guided meditation by the fireside
- choose 2 x sessions per stay
- from the following –
- Intuitive Life or Business Coaching
- Thai massage
- Mindfulness & Relaxation session
- 2 x fuel kits for use of your own, private wood fired hot tub
£495.00 based on two people sharing the ‘Barrel’ or £525.00 based on two people sharing the
‘Paddock View Shepherd Hut’. Please contact us for dates in 2019
Camping Options available by request
- Fuel for Wood Fired Hot Tub £10 per night
- Fuel & Clean for BBQ Hut which comes with the ‘The Barrel’ £10 per night
- Fuel and Clean for Outdoor BBQ which comes with the ‘The Paddock View Shepherd Hut’ £10 per night
- BBQ Supper £13 per person
- Picnic Lunch £7.50 per person
- Pitch Your Own Tent £25 per booking
- Breakfast for each person booked over two £10
- Refundable Damage Deposit £100 will be refunded immediately after checkout
- Mindfulness, Meditation, Coaching, Yoga & Massage
- Additional sessions £60 per hour
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
When booking a 50% deposit will be required to secure the booking if the date of arrival is more than 4 weeks away, anything less than 4 weeks the full cost of the stay will be required to secure the booking.
If the booking is cancelled more than 4 weeks from date of arrival a 50% refund will be anything less than 4 weeks will be charged at the full rate of stay.
If there are adverse weather conditions or you do not arrive for your stay the full booking price will still apply but we will endeavour to give a discounted rate on separate booking made. It is advisable to take out travel insurance to cover these circumstances.
During cold weather conditions Barrel guests will have a separate and private shower block to use which is a little further away from the Barrel but still on site.
2 night minimum booking policy. Weekend and weekly bookings start on Friday afternoon – when checking availability please ensure you select a Friday check-in date for weekend or weekly bookings.
Book your stay
For further information, dates and pricing for 2019 and to book your retreat at Ellasfield, please contact us today.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you’d like to find out more about a retreat at Ellasfield, or to make a booking. We would be delighted to speak to you.
07990 511 250
West Chilington Lane,
Billingshurst, RH14 9DN