Prices are based on two people sharing. Please see below for extras :
£74 per night Monday to Thursday
£80 per night Friday to Sunday
£500 per week
Self-Catering option: £500 bookable from Friday to Friday only
The Paddock View Shepherd Hut
£94 per night Monday to Thursday
£104 per night Friday to Sunday
£600 per week based on two people sharing
Self-Catering option: £600 bookable from Friday to Friday only
2-night midweek retreat from Monday to Wednesday
- light supper upon arrival
- all vegetarian/vegan meals
- tea & coffee, homemade biscuits or
- cakes daily
- morning silent meditation
- evening guided meditation by the fireside
- choose 2 x sessions per stay
- from the following –
- Intuitive Life or Business Coaching
- Thai massage
- Mindfulness & Relaxation session
- 2 x fuel kits for use of your own, private wood fired hot tub
£495.00 based on two people sharing the ‘Barrel’ or £525.00 based on two people sharing the
‘Robin Shepherd Hut’. Please contact us for dates in 2019
Camping Options available by request
- Vegetarian or Vegan Breakfast £26 for two people per night delivered to your door (please see our food page)
- Picnic Lunch £15 for two people per day (please see our food page)
- ‘Barrel’ BBQ Supper £36 for two people per night including fuel (please see our food page)
- ‘Robin Hut’ Pizza Package which includes enough ingredients for 6 pizzas £50 for two people including fuel (please see out food page)
- Fuel for Wood Fired Hot Tubs £10 per night
- Pitch Your Own Tent with the ‘Robin Hut’ £25 per booking
- Breakfast for each additional person £13
- Refundable Damage Deposit £100 will be refunded immediately after checkout
- Mindfulness, Meditation, Coaching, Yoga & Massage £60 for one hour sessions
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
When booking a 50% deposit will be required to secure the booking if the date of arrival is more than 4 weeks away, anything less than 4 weeks the full cost of the stay will be required to secure the booking.
If the booking is cancelled more than 4 weeks from date of arrival a 50% refund will be anything less than 4 weeks will be charged at the full rate of stay.
If there are adverse weather conditions or you do not arrive for your stay the full booking price will still apply but we will endeavour to give a discounted rate on separate booking made. It is advisable to take out travel insurance to cover these circumstances.
During cold weather conditions Barrel guests will have a separate and private shower block to use which is a little further away from the Barrel but still on site.
2 night minimum booking policy. Weekly bookings start on Friday afternoon – when checking availability please ensure you select a Friday check-in date for weekend or weekly bookings.
Book your stay
For further information, dates and pricing for 2019 and to book your stay at Ellasfield, please contact us today.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you’d like to find out more about a retreat at Ellasfield, or to make a booking. We would be delighted to speak to you.
07990 511 250
West Chilington Lane,
Billingshurst, RH14 9DN